Okay, I NEED TO KEEP IT TOGETHER. The last day of Jerusalem was so surreal. I couldn't believe that it was over. The most amazing experience that has every happened to me is ending. I am so grateful for the experiences that I had. I wanted to make my last day in Jerusalem memorable. I decided to visit 3 parts of Jerusalem that I love. First the City of David, West Jerusalem, and then East Jerusalem.
My little group wanted to go to the City of David one last time to walk through Hezekiah's tunnel.
Awkward wetness. Awkward skirt holding methods. Rockin it.
At the end of the tunnel there is this pool that is called the Pool of Siloam where a man who was blind wanted Christ to heal him. Christ had him rub mud in his eyes and then go and wash from this pool which wasn't very sanitary, the blind man could of doubted but he did it anyway. This shows that you can be healed by faith and by the power of Christ.
Goodbye Western Wall and Dome of the Rock. <3
Off to West Jerusalem for our favorite gilato from our favorite shop. :)) My favorite is the guy in the back.
Dancing in the square. Lizzie and Lexie are amazing at the violin. So much fun!
My favorite street in the Old City. :)
Shabban!!
One last pictures of all us roomies together on our balcony. :)
Last dinner on the porch together. TEAR DROPSSSSS.
Saying Goodbye.
Jenessa!!
I love Brother Schade!! My New Testament teacher!
Brother Judd, my Old Testament teacher. Saved my butt. Old Testament is a beast.
LISAAAAAA. WAAAAAAAAAA.
See you in the MTC Aubreigh!! You were an awesome nook mate!!
Goodbye Jerusalem. I will love you forever. I will be back. I can't help crying right now. ILOVEYOUSOMUCH!!!!!! I'm serious when I say that I have never cried so hard in my life when we drove away on those buses. Hardest cry. Now im off to my mission in Tokyo, Japan. My sweet sister-in-law, Dana, is going to take care of my blog from now on. I love you all and see you in 18 months!!



No comments:
Post a Comment