The next day was a relaxing day at the beach and so I took a break from pictures. We went to a restaurant that night and had greasy, Galilee fish. Yum.
I was freaking out cuz it kept staring at me. It gets awkward ya know.
So. Kiss it ON THE MOUTH. Mhmmm.
The next day was a hard core hike to Gamla where Christ traveled to teach people. Dude, he must be buff cuz I was going to pass out.
Excuse my hair. It's just......*shudder*
Okay you guys, taking touristy pictures for 4 months straight gets old fast. Asking people to take you picture can get annoying and you just want to get it over with, yet still appreciate the place. So SELFIES. :) MMMMMM. Luckily Lindee caught me. She makes this picture. Haha.
EYES CLOSED.
Spencer. Duuuuuude.
Where they were turned to swine.
The next day was the SABBATH!! I love the Sabbath. Best day of the week. It was April 6 and the anniversary of the formation of the church, and I got to attend church in Tiberias right where Christ formed his church. HOLY HECK. I also bore my testimony during sacrament of the power of the restoration by Joseph Smith and how the principles that Joseph, our prophet, taught to the pioneers in the early days are the same as what Christ taught to his disciples on these very shores. Amazing. :)
Jenessa, I love studying Preach My Gospel with her. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment