In our final days here, it would only best fit this experience by following Christ's last week before he performed the Atonement.
We started out in Bethany, I was soooo excited to go and see the tomb of Lazarus. "Whosoever believeth in me shall never die."
Even though Christ meant this spiritually, it was possible for Lazarus to be raised from the dead. He had great faith in the ressurection. Christ loved him so much.
In the tomb.
I loved going to see Bethany. It is just such a peaceful place.
Luke 10:38
Bethpage, I did my devotional here. This is where Christ started to come down.
One of the tombs in Bethpage.
Pater Noster
Dominus Flevis. Where Christ wept for Jerusalem.
St. Peter in Gallinctu. Could of been Caiaphas' palace. It was where Christ would of been condemned. Matt 26:63
Dormition Abbey.
Orson Hyde Garden, where he dedicated the land to bless all of Abraham's children.
One last visit to the Garden of Gethsemane and my favorite church.
The Pools of Bethesda. I love this place. It is here where so many of the people in Jerusalem would come and partake of the water. There was a man there that had to wait 30 years to partake of the clean water because no one had helped him. It could not reach because of his health.
Christ is aware and will give us that peace in his own time.
Church of St. Anne
One last visit to Shabban's
And Jimmy's Wood Carvings
And the Garden Tomb. We had a testimony meeting here. It was beautiful for everyone to have the chance to bear there testimony in front of everyone one last time. I will never forget this place. It has forever changed me to be here.













No comments:
Post a Comment