Monday, July 8, 2013

Eilat and the RED SEA!


So this one time, I woke up at 4 am and drove 3 hours to the bottom Israel and snorkeled in the Red Sea.



Me and Tye. He kinda looks like an Italian in this pic. Way to go  dude. 


Beauties.


Oh yeah, and I got to explore Eilat. Pretty risque town if you know what I mean. AKA not a lot of pictures could be taken with a fully clothed person in it. Your welcome for the 2 pictures I could get.



Shopping. :)


I love you Eilat but I must return to my beloved Jerusalem. <3

We had too much fun on the bus on the way back.




Hope Jennie's face makes you sleep real gewd tonight. :)) RARRR.


2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHA whhyyyyyyy!!! no. I love this. I love this so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You approve? Haha. I thought it was a good ending to a good day. Haha.

    ReplyDelete