I absolutely could not believe how lucky I was to be able to celebrate Easter in Jerusalem. It was so unbelievable. We all woke up at about 5:00 a.m. and got read to leave at 5:30 a.m for the sunrise Easter Service at the Garden Tomb. from the Jerusalem Center to walk to the Garden Tomb. It was still dark as you can imagine, but as we walked through the empty streets of East Jerusalem I felt as if it was ours. It was a surreal feeling. Kind of sketchy of how dark the alleys were, but other than that. It was amazing. My family of Jerusalem students and I stood in the long line to enter into the Garden Tomb area.
It's about to start!
People from all over the world were there to celebrate the Resurrection of our Savior. It was so cool! One of the best things this semester to experience. We sang songs of worship for all kinds of Christians. It made me appreciate more of how each part of the Christian community worships our Savior.
No comments:
Post a Comment