Sunday, January 4, 2015

Anne 12-2-14

YAYYYYY!!! December is here! December is my absolutely most favorite month to work in on my mission! So many miracles and people are so much more open and everyone is just so happy. I love it so much!

Dad I am so glad your birthday party was so much fun! I love the pictures and you all look so different its sooooo weird! Mom and Dad just get better and better looking every week. It must be the true love. WOOOHOOOO! Well this week has been amazing! We got to go to the temple today! Which good news! I think they are going to fit in another temple pday before I go home so I think I have one more! WOOOOHOOOO! I absolutely love going to the temple!


Anyway! We had a lesson with Ai chan on Wednesday before eikaiwa and we talked to her about baptism some more and she said that she understands the importance of baptism and thinks that it is a really important thing but she doesn't feel comfortable with the date. I feel like we are doing all we can to give her spiritual experiences we have been sending her scriptures to read everyday on Facebook. We are working on her through facebook and helping her realize that all you need is faith. It's her decision, she just needs more time and prayer I think.


Aiko, she is awesome! We had a lesson with her Wednesday morning and she loved the restoration video we showed her. We invited her to baptism and she said that she would be baptized. We extended it for dec 14 and she said she won't be able to come to church until december 7 so we are going to let her decide the day she wants to be baptized. I love that woman! She is so prepared!


We met with tsugumi and mire this weekend and had such wonderful experiences with them and prayer in the chapel. On Friday night we gave tsugumi a tour of the church and taught her about Jesus Christ in the chapel and she said she felt so much peace being there and we taught her how to pray and she prayed at the end and she started to cry after we asked her how she felt, she said that world needs this kind of peace. She loves prayer! She is coming to church next Sunday.


Also when we taught mire in saturday afternoon she said she felt so happy after she prayed with us and was so excited to have a Book of Mormon. She said that she was so excited to read from it and see how it completes the bible. When we first met with her she said she started to go to a Christian church a couple years ago and said that she has never been baptized. We showed her the baptismal font and talked to her about how Jesus Christ was baptized and about how happy we were that we got baptized. We are going to extend the baptismal invitation to her on Tuesday. She said she that she will be coming to church next Sunday.




I had my last zone conference this week and it was WEIRD. It did not feel like my last one at all and I didnt even know what to say when I got up there. I just didn't feel like I did anything, God did everything. He is so amazing and this is truly his work. All I did is sleep, eat, and walk around Japan. I just had to share Alma 26:11-12. I am so grateful for my time here in Japan and my experience here is everything i needed and more. I love this work!


I feel really good about what is happening in Chiba. I am so excited to continue working here in this Ward. I love it here! I know that as we continue to do our best we will be able to help these people come unto Christ!

Love, Sister Staples!

ステイ姉妹と坂本姉妹より


末日聖徒イエスキリスト教会

No comments:

Post a Comment