I don't think we have anything planned for it except miracles....sooo
yeah! I love turkey day! Such a good day!
This week was sooooo good! Some really crazy things happened.....like
straight up crazy people we dealed with.....but also crazy prepared
people we met wi this week! So we got a referral from a sisters in
another area and the zone leaders in our area about a lady named Aiko.
She is crazy prepared! She met us at the train station by our
apartment and showed us how to get to her house. She brought us in and
to,d us about herself. She said that she is from China and loves
english and wants to stuff the Book of Mormon really bad because she
loves Jesus. She said that she met with the sisters missionaries a
couple years ago but lost contact when she moved out of the area. She
said she wants her 3 kids to come to church every Sunday and her
buddhist husband is totally okay with her investigating the church
which is a straight up miracle! We showed her the because of him video
and she was deeply moved. She loved it! We came over the next day and
we met allof her kids and we showed them the video and the little 3
year old boy of her's LOVES Jesus and he would only look at the screen
if Jesus was on it. It was so hilarious and cute! We taught them all
how to sing I am a child of God In english and Japanese and the spirit
was so sweet. We dropped of a stocking full of candy and scriptures
for her to read he next day and she called us and thanked us and said,
"I love Jesus so much!" And we were like, "Jesus loves YOU!" And she
said, "I know he loves me. I am so glad." DAHHH! I love her soooo
much!
Sister Sakamoto, Christa and I taught the English Bible Study class on
Sunday and it was soooo hard! Haha. These people are crazy smart in
the Old Testament. Oh mom and I hope you know that Bonnie Oscarson's
son is our Ward mission leader. Cooooool. Anyways we were so proud of
Christa she bore such a sweet simple testimony at the end. She is o
good! I am excited for mom and dad to meet her.
Ai chan came to church on Sunday. She is sooo good! I love her! I
could tell she was trying her best during sacrament meeting to feel
the spirit and I am so grateful for her tenderness. She is so close to
God. She is 17 but her heart is deep and cares so much about the
important things in life. We are working with her slowly but surely.
But even though the work is so all over the place. I am so grateful
for all the experiences I am having. I am giving my goodbye testimony
in my last zone conference tomorrow. Weird!! I love you all and hope
you have a fantastic week!
Happy Birthday Nate!!! I literally don't know life without you.
Seriously. I love you brother! Thanks for being an amazing dad to my
girls! You are such a perfect fit for ash and I am so grateful that
she has such a wonderful husband. In college when I went on dates I
would think to "is this guy anything like Nate or TJ?" And it really
helped me so much! You two set a high standard. Thanks for being such
a BOMB brother-in-law! I love you!
Peace out kids! Enjoy the turkey!! :)
P.S. I can pray in Portuguese now. So proud. :)))))
ステイ姉妹と坂本姉妹より
末日聖徒イエスキリスト教会
Ai chan came to church on Sunday and it was so fun!

Morning bike ride for exercise......as if we don't do it all day everyday.

Zone Pday gets intense.

I love these girls.

No comments:
Post a Comment