Saturday, March 2, 2013

Tel Aviv!


We got to go out of Jerusalem on our own! We decided to have a beach day at Tel Aviv! Gorgeousness everywhere.


Mom. Dad. I met someone. 



Guys. Me and the Mediterranean Sea were made for each other. Gash. I never want to leave this place.


Sister Hutchins and Sister Staples. Oh shoot. :) I love this girl. She is my companion and I adore her. Well not my legit companion but I get to study Preach My Gospel and increase my knowledge of the gospel with her. She inspires me!


Yeah.


Sometimes we are all color coordinated. I wish it was on purpose. Just think of it as a family photo. Cuz gash dangit we is a family hur.


Leaping lizards we can't stop being happy! This is the best picture I could get. Sorry Lexi, maybe next time. Just enjoy everyone's faces!


Whoa guys.



Fantastic view!


We shopped around in the flea markets and ate falafel later on in the day. It turned out to be amazing. I will return later on in the semester. Woot! Woot!

2 comments:

  1. You look amazing...the places look amazing...and the jewlery looks amazing. I'll take one of those and one of those :) No. really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ash! Don't worry I got you, Em, and Dana something from there! All I can say is CA-UTE.

    ReplyDelete