Finals week was full of ups and downs. A few pics ought to sum it up real nice. Some of the teachers I really enjoyed here and will miss a whole lot. But my favorite teacher by far is Mrs. Goldman. She is our Hebrew language teacher and loves to teach us about her Jewish faith. I enjoyed being in her class so much. She is the best!
Okay I was going to put a pouty picture of me up in the class room. But I took one look at it and knew that I was the ugliest pouter in the world. So lets put a happy one up. Ha.
This next pic was me trying to slay my Old Testament final. Hardest yet most rewarding Old Testament class ever. I was determined to ace that thing, even though I didn't do as well as I worked for, I am so grateful for the knowledge that I have gained from the Old Testament. It has strengthened me and made me a better person.
Turkey is next post you guys. You won't believe what hit you when you see it's gorgeousness.
No comments:
Post a Comment