I have been assigned to transfer from Koiwa to Okegawa! It is in
Saitama prefecture and it's freaking AWESOME! It is basically the
outskirts of tokyo that I am going to and I am so excited! One of the
recent converts is a woman that another sister and I found when we
went on exchanges during my first couple weeks of japan. I am so
excited to meet her again! Sister Clark is also transferring and she
is going to Urawa, which is right next to my new area too. Yay! My MTC
companion Sister Miyaki became a Sister Training Leader which is
AWESOME! I wish she was in my zone so she could teach me her ways!
On another note, I AM SO SAD TO LEAVE MY INVESTIGATORS. I love the
ward here and I love the people I am teaching. They have changed me so
much and are the most loving people I have ever met! But the work must
go on and missionaries must transfer......Koiwa is my baby, Sister
Clark and I whitewashed it. But I am so happy Sister Owens is here to
take care of it! She has always been so close to the spirit and is a
wonderful teacher.
I guess I will tell you a tiny sliver of my week, I don't have much time at all to write so I am so sorry that this will be so short. Igats to packs ze bags. (Oh by the way, Mom the Elders don't need to
help us with our bags because our mission uses a company that they
come pick up 2 bags and our bikes at our apartment door and they take
it to our new area for us. I love me some Japan :) ) Us sisters will
probably take apart our bikes because......the elders.....every time
they try to help us with the bikes....they can't do it and then we
figure it out all by our selves. SISTER POWER!
We taught all of our investigators this week. Fumiko is progressing
wonderfully! She came to two sessions of general conference at our
church and felt the spirit so strongly. Summer came back from china,
and she has her daughter! She did it! She got darling Anka back and
now they are so happy to be reunited again. Aoki's heart is slowly
being softened and we bought her a hymn the other day and sang hymns
for about 20 minutes in a lesson and the spirit was so strong in the room (Yes mother I played the piano as we sang, I did not forget it all)
GENERALL CONFERENCE WAS AMAZING! I loved it so much and I wish that I
could say more. But I will let you know what I learned next week when
I am in Okegawa! I have to go and pack and say goodbye to my investigators. Sorry this is not so great. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!
Love, ステイ姉妹
WE MET ANKA DARLING!!

No comments:
Post a Comment