Today was a long day full of endless hours of driving. But we made some pretty epic stops on the way.
The Dardanelles. Oh my beautiful! We stopped for lunch here!
Mama Bench. I love this woman, she has been such a strength to me during the hard times!
My Jennie <3
My dear friend Tyson. One of the most caring people I know!
After that we drove a short distance to Anzac beach in Gallipoli that memorializes the troops from Australia and New Zealand who fought and died in World War I.
Then we went on another ferry ride over to TROY.
TROY.
I know right? Why aren't we smiling? Well you know the Trojan horse that always goes along with the story of Helen of Troy? Well it's here, its just under construction. At that very moment. Major let down. Sad day.
But then we were happy again because we got to explore the ancient ruins of the great city of Troy!
Off to our hotel next to the Dardanelles in Troy!
Did I mention its a beach front hotel? Hee hee. I love these guys. They make me giddy as a school girl.
Jeru Roomies! Except for Ashley. Waaaaah.







No comments:
Post a Comment