We started our morning with our majestic tour guide. You think this picture is posed. Butitsnot.
Mr. Oram is going to be so proud of this picture. It is the Obelisk of Thutmosis! AP Art History did me gewd.
And then we take a sharp left.....go through the gate...
BOOM. Nice to meet ya Blue Mosque.
Isn't it gorgeous?
Then we crossed the street to Topkapi Palace!
So much to see, so much to explore, and so much to enjoy!
There are three girls to one guy in our group. Might as well hold hands and become the sister wives that we are.
Turkey is just so dang. TURKISH.
Overlooking the Bosphorus Strait.
Lunch!!
The stunning Basilica Cistern that was built by Justinian in the 6th century. This place had such a unique beauty that can't be described.
Then off to the Grand Bazaar!! One of the largest indoor markets in the world.
I mean it you guys, it is.
This is the only picture I took of the inside. Sorry no time. One hour. I was on a mission to get a gorgeous turkish serving bowl. No time for pictures.
O but wait. I did have time for these lovely things. Turkey is known for it's gorgeous lamps. You bet your sweet bottom I got one!
Ok here you go you guys. THE. I say THE MOST GORGEOUS BOAT RIDE OF MY LIFE.
The Bosphorus Strait. Holy Hannah.
Matt and I had to keep the love alive with our engagements. See Tel Aviv post if you don't catch my drift.
Work et Spence.
Hahahahaha. HOT JENNIE! Hee hee cute Heidi!
WAAAAAAAAAA.










No comments:
Post a Comment