Hey guys. Its been a while. So sorry. Here is the rest of my Jordan field trip I went on a couple weeks ago. Prepare for happiness. We drove up to Ammon. Oh man. Oh man. It was gewd.

Yeah. I just thought. I dunno.
Jenessa (my mission prep companion. woot!), Me, and Mikkel
In the Citadel of Ammon. Pretty nifty stuffs.
Hercules Columns. The girls love Tye. Way too much.
We found a cave. So. Why not make us some grub?
Here we are at the Jabbok River where Jacob wrestled with an angel. Awesome story. There was a flash flood right before we went there so it was ca-razy. I love this girl. She calls me her best friend all the time. I might just die of happiness whenever she says that. Maha.
Then. JERASH.
Holy awesome. This place is stunning. Just so you know. It looks like I didn't change my outfit for this whole trip. Uh well. That might be a little true. I decided to change it up for Jerash with the worst outfit ever. Me and my ugly pants. Yum. I promised I showered.....I think.
Hey Temple of Zeus. Whats up?
Meheh.
Temple of Artemis
Ma signature lunge. Boom Roasted. CYA JERASH.
The Jordan River.
We had a devotional here, probably one of the best devotionals I have ever been apart of. Christ was baptized here by John the Baptist. We talked of the Savior and how he had to descend to the lowest of lows in order to rise up for the Atonement. The Jordan River is the lowest river in the world, it's a couple hundred feet below sea level. That was very significant to me that the Savior not only descended down spiritually. He descended symbolically and physically. He did not go half way for us. He was baptized just like we must be baptized. He endured faithfully to the end like we must do. He atoned for our sins and rose up to become the Savior for the whole world and I am forever grateful for His perfect example.




No comments:
Post a Comment