Hey you guys! I am still having an amazing time here in the great city of Jerusalem. Here is me rollin around town.
This is me and Ibrahim, he likes to make us rings. Dawww.
Me and my friends at Damascus Gate about to enter into the Old City
I look evil in this picture. But that's not the point. This is the Oasis. Also known as the place that is trying making my butt bigger. It's working.
This is the church of St. John the Baptiste. It is never open. But it was open when we got there. Divine intervention. I think so. (This place is said to have pieces of the John the Baptiste's skull in it. Too bad it was locked away)
At the Seven Arches Overlook. The cement looking boxes below me are the graves of Jews that died during the Resurrection of Christ.
Ima bus doctor with Lindie. You be sick? Nope. Not anymoh with us ladies. We gotchu.
We like to get bread with some spice stuff with it. My teachers tell me the spices aren't weed. But it surrre do look like weed. It tastes good. Too gewd. Justtt sayinggg.
Church of Augusta Victoria
Me and the Arch of the Covenant hang out sometimes. When I have time.
The Bethlehem Overlook. We got to explore grottos that would of been like the place where Christ was born. I love this place :)
Ima nerd with my books. But I can't help it. I LOVE Bethlehem.
We be charitable and make hygiene kits for people. Best hour and a half of my life.
Spencer wants you. To have good hygiene. Or me. I'm working on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment