Friday, January 25, 2013

I'M NEVER COMING BACK.


 Dome of the Rock. DUDE. Just look at et.
It took us forever to get in and we only had five minutes to enjoy it before the Muslims had a service there. But those were some good five minutes. Don't chu worry. I'll be back. :))


We walkeded on the old city wall. It twas legit.


You can see my home in the distance. Wut up JC!



We went to the Negev Desert and watched some Bedouin women weave freaking awesome rugs. This lady would only let me take a picture with her if she looked good in it. Mhmmmmm girl.


She's like. Back off you mormons. I be weaving.


Real wool. Authentic dye. I'm converting to the Bedouin tribes. It's happening guys. I mean the church is true and all. But comeon.



I wanted this soooo bad. But really. There is no way I coulda took that dang thing home on the plane. 


Sometimes I go to the Beersheba. And explore the ruins of the settlements in Abraham's time. And sometimes. I'm totally psyched out of my mind. Wait, that's all the time really. We be wearing helmets because we went down into a well that was used in around 900-700 BC.



Thar she is.

You bet I went down there. If you're wondering where I am in the picture. Im the boy to the front right part of it. Yeah. 


You can barely see it. But that wall behind me. Dates back to the 11th century....BC. Duuuuude.


Sacrificial Altar at Tel Arad. Heh. heheheheheh.


Just so you know. I'm blind most of the time in my pictures. I am now in Jericho! The oldest city in the world. Wasssuppp.


Here we are by one of the oldest running springs in the world. Or so they say. Those people also say they got's the best bananas. It's Elisha's spring. Gash dangit.


This is a really cool tree. I wish I could tell you it's name. But I swear. My teacher said it was important. We had 2 minutes. I got off the bus and ran like a wild woman to this tree. Thas all he gave me. This one special moment. With this.....unnamed tree. Ok next.


Holy cow. This was my favorite place by far. This is the Wadi-Qel. It has caves in the ravine walls and little buildings carved out of the side of the freaking gorge. DUUUUUUDE. P.S. Hannah is too beautiful for her own good. It must be so hard. To be that dang good lookin.


See back thur? That's a Roman aqueduct. Mr. Oram. Be proud. 


Suriously.



The reason why we went to the Wadi-Qel is because this is the Road of the Good Samaritan on the way to Damascus. It was cool to walk along beside it and walk where Christ potentially was. What an inspiring experience. I don't deserve to be this happy.





2 comments:

  1. so coooool! and man, those guys that you aren't allowed to date sure are kinda cute ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH-MAZ-INGH!! I am totally living through you right now...no really! Loves :)

    ReplyDelete