Well we just got transfer calls! I am staying in Okegawa!!! YEAH!!! I
am also training a new sister, I am excited to meet her. I feel she is
going to bring so many wonderful miracles with her. I am so excited!!!
This week was really good. I have recovered from my heat exhaustion
and cough and back in business, it's crazy how fast The Lord blesses
you to heal on your mission. We got to meet with Eiko on Thursday and
she is so cool! We talked to her about church and how it went for her
she said that she planning on coming every single week to church.
Which is awesome! We cleared up a lot of other concerns with her and
she came to church yesterday and we showed her the rest of the church
and we ended at the baptismal font and we taught her about the gospel
of Jesus Christ. We were about the extend baptism to her but a member
came in and interrupted......dahhhhh!! Then we had to go to sacrament
but that is okay. We will meet with her again tomorrow.
We jumped on a bus thursday night to go to the middle of nowhere to
visit a recent convert Katou Shimai who hasn't been coming to church
recently and she said that the missionaries before kind of scared her
with their expectations. We tried to calm her fears and she says she
wants to come back to church.
We also found a Family on Thursday! I saw them on the train on the way
home from meeting with Eiko and the mom looked like a foreigner and we
went up to her and started talking to her and she said that they just
barely moved back to japan from D.C. They gave us their phone number
and invited us over for dinner on Saturday night. We went over on
Saturday and they welcomed us into their home! We had dinner with them
and we introduced what we did as missionaries. We showed them earthly
father, Heavenly Father video and they felt the spirit so strongly. We
testified to them of our message and the importance of families and
how special it is and they were beaming at the end and asked us to
come back!
A less active who called us a couple weeks ago came to the church in
Sunday. She was baptized 20 years ago and didn't know a thing about
the church, but all she knows is that she wants to come back. When she
walked into the church she started to smile. We showed her around and
the members just welcomed her back with open arms. We had a lessons
with her and the bishop and tons of women in the ward came in And
fellowshipped her. She says she will be coming to church every week to
study the scriptures with us now.
I love this ward so much! I was asked to speak on Sunday in sacrament
meeting and relief society. I think they thought I was leaving. I
don't know why but I felt inside that I was staying. I love this ward
so much and am so excited for the miracles that will take place this
next transfer. I love you all!
Mom, I just barely got my release letter and my release date is
officially February 6, 2015. Dahhhhh. Why does it go by so fast!?
I love you!
Love,
ステイ姉妹
Yoshimi when she saw her birthday poster!

My card for her!

Yeeeeeee!


Hiroto!!

At our english class! We love english!!

I look so tired but this is me and kayoko chan!

We made her heart cakes!

Us at the temple!
No comments:
Post a Comment