Hellllooooooooo Family!
This week, I can't even remember what happened but lets take a go at it! Sister Clark and I have been going on exchanges like crazy because Sister Clark has a billion sisters to take care of in our zone so she has to go on splits with them and that means I have to go on splits with them too. DAAAAAAAHHHH. It has been crazy. On Friday we had the first and second transfer missionary training and Sister Clark was training them and I went on splits with one of the sisters I was in the MTC with. ( I feel like I have gone one splits with half the sisters in the mission because I have always been the Sister Training Leader's companion. DAHH!) So we were sitting in the back of the conference studying and then one of my investigators comes into the chapel and I was really surprised because she had canceled our appointment for that day. Her name is Sou and she is from China, and she said she wanted to sit and listen. So Sister A and I translated for her during the conference and she felt the spirit so strongly! She said she is going back to China soon to see her really sick parents and they aren't doing to good. Sister A looks at me and we both are like. Plan of Salvation. Happening. Now. But I felt terrified because I haven't taught the plan of salvation in 3 months! Because I have been white washing and all the investigators I have been teachings were already taught the plan of salvation by sister vail. So I was was just praying that I could do it in Japanese. It's the best lesson to teach but the hardest lesson to teach in Japanese. And Sou is from China so she only understands a little Japanese anyway. But we made it through and she felt God's love. We invited her to baptism and she says she wants to but doesn't know if she can do it quite yet. We are hoping to catch her again before she goes to China!
Aoki is still having a difficult time she has thoroughly convinced herself that she cannot be baptized because the Buddhist faith will punish her if she does. It's actually kind of a karma thing that she is scared of. We are focusing our lessons on Faith in Christ and the nature of God and how she doesn't need to fear karma because we have only one god, and that is our Heavenly Father. We have been sending her scriptures everyday and she responds in English sometimes and it is darling. I will send you a picture of one of her emails.
I love Sister Clark! We get along so well and she makes me a better person! We are just two peas in a pod and teach very smoothly with each other. I want to keep her! But I have been praying to be more accepting of training and I have peace with either way it could go next Monday. We will see!
We went to the temple today and it was awesome!!!!!! I love being able to go to the temple every six weeks!! :)))
Well I love you all and hope that the season treats you right! I love love love you? Did I say that too much? I LOVE YOU ALL!
Sister Staples
No comments:
Post a Comment