Thursday, December 19, 2013

Anne 12-9-13



ALL...

So their was this one time when I was at our Stake Conference in Kiryu on Sunday and President and Sister Budge came to it. Afterwards I was talking to President Budge in a group of people and this is how is went,

President: "So, transfer calls tomorrow."
Me: *smile*
President: "Get ready to get uncomfortable." and then he gave me the "EYE"
Me: "WHAT!? President please don't say that."
President: Just smiles and walks away

WHY!?? Haha but yes I am white washing an area! I am going to Koiwa with Sister Clark who is just wonderful! I am excited to work with her! At least that is what the assistant told me, or what I remember, it was all a blur. I am going to Tokyo. Like this ain't a game no mo. I cried when the assistant called and he said, "You are going to baptize there." I kept on thinking to myself, "Is this an expectation or a promise?" I am just praying that my Japanese is good enough and that my spirit is strong enough to just run down the streets of Tokyo and love every single person. :) But oh I am so so so so sad to leave my Utsunomiya. The bishop's wife and I just cried on the phone to each other this afternoon. I love this ward so much. Nara Shimai, the bishops wife, has been such a huge support to me whenever I was struggling or basically about to cry. She would always walk up to me and put her arms around me and say, "Aishiteru yo." Which is a way of saying I love you. Aishitemasu is formal, is aishiteruyo is like talking to a friend. I love this ward so much!!

Our investigators are doing well. Noriko is wonderful! She is progressing and has so much faith, her body is the only thing holding her back now. She has been sick since leaving the hospital and hasn't been able to do much. But on Thursday when we were teaching her she said that when she smokes it doesn't taste good to her anymore. She has been using the same cigarette during the day and never finishes it. It's a miracle I think, her craving for it is going away. She said that she understands the importance of her body and how obeying the Word of Wisdom can bless her to heal faster. We set a new baptism date with her on Thursday, as we were trying to figure out when would work for her and when she wouldn't be in the hospital she finally looked at me and said, "I want to be baptized on Jesus' birthday." Her sweetness about killed me. We all were so excited and she says she feels so good about it. She told us that she is 100% sure that she will receive baptism on that date. I love her so much. I love my investigators so much.

Kaiyo is having a harder time again, she is extremely busy with her job. I am praying for her and hoping that she can understand that giving up time from her job to go to church will tremendously bless her life. I want her to still have that fire within her, she was doing so great! It is hard to meet with her because she seems to get busier and busier. I know that she has a desire to be baptized.

I am sorry that this one is going to be so short. But I have to pack tonight and white wash an area. No big deal. WAAAAAA. But I keep on thinking of how much the Lord loves me. He loves me so much He sent me to Utsunomiya to get trained by Sister Vail and Sister Ikeguchi. I am so lucky to have had them as my trainers. I really so blessed. Now I am just a hard working missionary. No more training. Just working. And it feels soooo good :) I am going to keep on praying that Noriko and Kaiyo will get baptized. I am going to come back to Utsunomiya for Christmas to watch Noriko get baptized. I love you all so much!!!

Mom, I need those times of when the whole family is available to skype. I can't believe I am going to be seeing you all in like 2 weeks. Crazy! I love you! And could you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give me my best friend's email? It's Breanna Halley. I'm pretty sure she thinks I am dead. I haven't written her in about 3 months and I feel terrible! You can find her through facebook.

Love, STAI SHIMAI!!


fa;ldkjfa;sldfjoewiurqpoewiuro.... I love you all!


Temple day!! yay!!!



I had a sleepover with Miyaki Shimai the night before p-day. It basically made my week! (I live really far away from tokyo so I have to stay the night at other sister apartments sometimes)




At Stake Conference! Migita Shimai made all three of us matching skirts. She is the Marie Lloyd of the ward. Love her!




FW: :)))))) Me, Migita Shimai, and Akao Shimai




I don't know if I ever told you, but we teach Kids English class every week!





I love these boys :)




Probably my most favorite picture of the mission so far. They kill me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment