HELLOOOOOO!!!
This week is Father's Day! Dad I hope you get my little email I sent out about how cute you are. BECAUSE YOU THE MAN! I adore you so much! I wish I could give you a squeeze. But that will have to wait. I love you!
It has rained like every single stinking day. MAN. I am still waterlogged.
Anyway, important things. LAST MONDAY! After I was done with emails we
went to Urawa (SIster Clark's area :)) ) and went to the dentist, it was quite interesting. The dentist is actually a die hard Star Wars fan so I had Yoda by my side the whole time while dentist was trying to force the retainer to fit. He wasn't wearing gloves. It was so gross. I love the Japanese but dentistry is not their cup of tea.
We had transfers! sister Brumley is my new companion and she is awesome! She is from Mississippi and is as sassy thing. I LOVE her. She is so real and she makes everything so light in the apartment and she is such a tender mercy. We know each other really well .... she is Brian Regan but sister missionary version. We both lived in birchwood at BYU-I. We were in the same ward! Our bishop was telling us about each other when she was gone on her mission and i was preparing. We have been joking our whole mission that we would be companions. NOW WE ARE!!!
We both sat down Thursday night after I picked her up and we both look a teach other and are okay, alright what do we do? It is the first time for both of us being sister training leaders. Usually someone trains you on it but nope, we are on our own. We have mission leadership council tomorrow so we are traveling to he mission home tomorrow. We have planned to do a "blitz" this next thursday in Sakado because there is a pair of sisters whitewashing there and we really want to unite our zone ,so we are having all the sisters in our zone travel there and we go and just work and find people for them to work with. It makes whitewashing so much easier. I wish I would of had that when I went to Koiwa.
On friday we had a lesson with a lady who I had never met before but Sister Kinghorn said we needed to meet her. I met the lady's mother who is 100 years old and is healthy as ever! She was so funny! I LOVE JAPANESE GRANDMAS! I always go out of my way to talk to them because they are so crazy and funny! We had kids english class on friday and then a ward social and we have been walking everywhere. It has rained everyday since SIster Brumley has gotten here and she didn't have her bags and bike brought to the apartment yet. So I had to give her a piggy back ride across the lake that had formed in the parking lot that we were going through. I ended up dropping her into it
anyways. It was hilarious. We haven't been dry in days. IT"S NASTY. BUT SO FUN.
We had a meeting for district leader and sister training leader trainings and we showed up. The zone leaders welcomed us and then we sat down and the zone leaders gave trainings to the district leaders and they ended it. Me and SIster brumley were like WHAT!? We get nothing!? We asked the zone leaders how we are supposed to do it and
they are like......uhhh we dunno. SO we are just gunna wing it.
This is so short I am so sorry. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!
LOVE, ME!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment